GLOBAL FUNDING RESOURCE specializes in medical funding services.
Turn your practice into a cash liquid business never be concerned about cash flow again
* MEDICAL RECEIVABLES
* WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THESE SERVICES? Any healthcare/service provider company that has monies owed to them by:
* Private Insurance Companies
* Health Management Organizations (HMOs)
* Preferred Provider Organizations (PPOs)
* Medicare and Medicaid, Medical Service Providers and Medical Equipment Manufacturers
Create a solid, dependable cash flow A solid, dependable cash flow can be used to cover overhead costs, payroll taxes, or increase growth. After setting up a receivables account, the business will receive cash advances on an as needed basis. The provider no longer has to wait extended periods of time for insurance companies or the government to pay. Providers can cut overhead expenses by using the funding sources resources for credit checking and accounts receivable management. Thus, the provider’s staff can focus on customer service and business growth. Improve your company’s credit rating by paying promptly With an improved cash flow, providers are able to pay off creditors on time, and thus are able to take advantage of prompt payment and volume discounts! Improve your company’s balance sheet. Selling your company’s accounts receivables is an off balance sheet transaction. Therefore, cash advances received are not considered a liability or loan but show up as cash on the balance sheet. If the owner/provider would want to sell the business, this can make the business considerably more attractive to a potential buyer. Offer your customers better credit terms and providers do not have to require immediate payment from their customers, but can extend credit.
INCREASE YOUR SALES EXPONENTIALLY! Here is an example of how it could work for your business: Medical Equipment Company is a dealer for medical equipment that sells their products to consumers, but is reimbursed by insurance companies and government agencies. They began to sell their accounts receivables—$360,000 per month with the funding source advancing $180,000. With the cash flow received from the funding source, the company was able to take advantage of significant early payment discounts as offered by manufacturers of medical equipment. Medical Equipment Co. was able to keep their prices the same (remain competitive), and thereby increasing their profit margin. Medical Equipment Company was also able to increase the amount of inventory and take advantage of volume price cuts. These savings allowed Medical Equipment Company to increase it’s sales! The result was an increase in net receivables from $360,000 to $600,000 a month. Due to its increase in sales volume, Medical Equipment Company was able to open two new facilities which now sell $2Million in net receivables every month.
MORE BENEFITS TO SELLING YOUR RECEIVABLES:
* Increase your cash flow and working capital
* Eliminate using equipment, real estate or inventory for collateral
* Not depend on bank loan which may be costly or not available if you have insufficient hard assets
* Only sell those receivables necessary to cover the money you need
* Receive a continuous cash flow without having periodic payment or interim payoffs
* Rely on the strength of your customers, not your company’s strength to obtain cash
* Increase your purchasing power, enabling you to do more business
* Maintain control of accounts receivables or hand it over to the funding source to maintain at a comparable cost; could save on your in-house staff costs
* Avoid periodic delays and negotiations as experienced when obtaining a loan
* Start any time you need the service Your company can also take advantage of discount terms for promptly making payments and buying in volume! Give us a call today!
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THESE SERVICES? If your type of service or business is not listed below we will do our best to meet your financial needs! Call us today! Physician Practices, Out-Patient Facilities, Psychiatrists Step-Down Programs, Rehabilitation Facilities, MRI Facilities, Doctor Groups, Specialists Laboratories Dialysis Facilities Optometrists Podiatrists New Interns Hospitals Home Health Care Providers Primary Care Clinics, Physicians Therapists (Mental, Health, Physical, Occupational) Clinics Mental Health Outpatient Facilities, Drug Abuse Facilities, Equipment Suppliers, Pharmaceutical Suppliers Medical Payroll Services Medical Staffing. Whatever Your Business Needs · Managing Receivables · Increasing Revenues/Improving Cash Collection · Insuring Maximum Cost Efficiency.